How much has Megyn Kelly earned?
Megyn Kelly Net Worth: $ 17,000,000
Megyn Kelly is an American journalist, former corporate defense attorney, and political commentator. Her full name is Megyn Marie Kelly. Kelly was born on November 18, 1970, in Champaign, Illinois, U.S. She has earned a lot from her jobs and career. She has hosted the shows like The Kelly File, America Live, and America’s Newsroom. Megyn Kelly’s net worth is $ 17 million USD. Know more information and updates from her following profiles:
Earnings of Megyn Kelly According to Years
He has earned $ 953,895, in 2012, and now her income per year is $ 2.1 million USD.
|Name||Megyn Marie Kelly|
|Birth date||November 18, 1970|
|Born place||Champaign, Illinois, U.S.|
Former corporate defense attorney
|Spouse||Daniel Kendall (2001 to 2006)
Douglas Brunt (2008)
Yardley Evans Brunt
Thatcher Bray Brunt
Edward Yates Brunt
|Megyn Kelly Net Worth||$ 17,000,000|
|Per year income||$ 1,764,706|
|Earnings by sponsors||$ 392,157|
Megyn Marie Kelly is the daughter of Edward Kelly (father) and Linda Kelly (mother), she has one sibling: Pete Kelly. She joined Tecumseh Elementary School, in DeWitt, New York but her family migrated to Albany, New York. Marie completed her schooling from Bethlehem Central High School. She has earned the degree in political science and JD from Syracuse University and Albany Law School. Marie married to Daniel Kendall in 2001 and divorced in 2006. She again married to Douglas Brunt in 2008. Megyn is the mom of 3 children: Yardley Evans Brunt, Thatcher Bray Brunt, and Edward Yates Brunt.
Her Body Measurements
Megyn Kelly is a stunning, gorgeous and beautiful journalist. Here we have mentioned her body measurements:
|Megyn Kelly’s height||5 feet 6 inches / 167 cm|
|Weight||59 kg / 130 pounds|
|Color of Hair||Blonde|
|Bra Size||32 C|
|Waist||35-25-36 inches / 90-64-91 cm|
|Color of Eyes||Black|
|Shoes size||8 US|
She has awesome confidence, which is the reason that she has got the success in no time. She has hosted many shows and earned a lot from them, some of them are mentioned below:
|TV shows Name:||Income|
|Fox News Channel||$ 2,714,932|
|The Kelly File||$ 2,205,882|
|The Live Desk||$ 1,260,504|
|19 Kids and Counting||$ 1,076,040|
|Special Report with Brit Hume||$ 980,392|
|Total Earning||$ 9,918,423|
She has got more profit from “Fox News Channel” than others shows. The total income is $ 9,918,423.
Megyn Kelly Net worth:
In the start of his career, Megyn Kelly net worth in 2012 was $ 5,614,386. And now her Net Worth is $ 12,000,000.
Top shows of Megyn Kelly
Here are the top shows of Megyn Kelly:
- The Kelly File (2013 to 2017)
- America’s Election Headquarters (2008 to present)
- America Live with Megyn Kelly (2010 to 2013)
- Megyn Kelly Presents (2016)
- The Live Desk
- 19 Kids and Counting
- Special Report with Brit Hume
The net worth of Megyn Kelly $ 17 million USD. Megyn Kelly earns $ 1,764,706 per year. He also earns $ 392,157 by sponsorships.
6 FACTS about Megyn Kelly
- Megyn Kelly is the anchor at NBC news, it is rumored that she is going to take the triple role at NBC, she will host the daytime news and the conversation program.
- Kelly announced to the public that she will not host the programs and shows for few months, she said that she is leaving fox for some period of time. Even the owner of the fox has also offered $ 22 million to stay here.
- Megyn said to media that she was harassed by the top personalities of the Fox. This was one of the reasons for leaving the Fox platform.
- Donald Trump is totally against to her because she has arisen the question about the treatment of the women in an interview with him. Her this question raised the anger among the supporters of the Donald.
- She is a busy woman, and due to lack of time she had faced some problems in her personal life. Kelly was divorced by Daniel Kendall in 2006 and she remarried to the novelist: Douglas Brunt in 2008.
- She said to media that she can’t spend time with her children and is not a good mother.