Lil dicky is an American rapper and comedian. His Birth name is David Andrew Burd. He was born on March 5, 1988, in Cheltenham Township, Pennsylvania United States. He became famous after the release of the song “Ex-Boyfriend”, his this song got one million views on YouTube. He has earned a huge amount from his songs, raps, comedies show, ads, endorsements, sponsorship and so on. How much Lil Dicky net worth?
This video is official music by him, and you must watch this. This is trailer of a movie, coming soon, he is producing its music.
David Andrew Earnings:
The income of Lil dicky was $31,608, in 2012, and now he earn $91,200, yearly.
|Name||David Andrew Burd|
|Birth date||March 5, 1988|
|Born place||Cheltenham Township, Pennsylvania United States|
|Spouse||Charlie Shahnaian (2004 to 2006)
Dean McDermott (2006)
|His Net Worth||$4,000,000|
|Per year income||$91,200|
|Earnings by sponsors||$16,903|
Lil dicky belongs to the upper middle class of Jewish family, He got his early education from Cheltenham High School, and graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Richmond. He got married twice the time, one time with Charlie Shahnaian (2004 to 2006) and the second time with Dean McDermott (2006). He has 4 Children. The net worth of Lil dicky is $ 4 million USD.
Lil Dicky’s Body Measurements:
Lil dicky raps are very popular among his fans and he releases raps on YouTube. He has a tall and attractive body. Here are Lil dicky’s body measurements:
|Name||David Andrew Burd|
|Lil dicky’s height||5 feet 11 inches / 1.80 m|
|Weight||168 lbs. / 76 Kg|
|Color of Hair||Brown|
|Arm size||Not Known|
|Chest Size||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Color of Eyes||Brown|
|Shoes size||12 US|
Lil Dicky Net Worth 2017 and more:
Lil dicky’s Raps, songs:
Lil dicky launched many raps and songs. Here we have mentioned some popular songs and raps:
|Songs/ Raps Name:||Year|
|Save Dat Money||2015|
|Classic Male Pregame||2015|
He has earned a lot from his above-mentioned albums and raps. The net worth of Lil dicky is $4 million USD. Lil dicky yearly income is more than $91,200. He has also earned $16,903 USD by sponsors.
His Labels and Acts:
Here are his Genre, Label, and associated acts:
- Hip hop
- Comedy hip hop
- School Boy Records
- Donald Glover
- Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr. (Nick Name: Snoop Dogg)
- Fetty Wap
His Trending songs:
Here are his Top songs:
- $Ave dat money
- Lemme freak
- Professional rapper
- White crime
- Russell Westbrook on a farm
- White dude
- Classic male pregame
- Pillow talking
- Too high
- All k
- Jewish flow
- The antagonist
- Lemme freak for real tho
- Really scared
- Meet the burds
- Free bread at the outback
10 FACTS about Lil dicky
- Lil Dicky has initially made his name stage name as DAB, which is the abbreviation of his real name David Andrew Burd.
- His zodiac sign is Pisces because he was born on, March 15, 1988. (28 years-old)
- He belongs to the north side of the Philadelphia and was very close to his parents.
- Lil was an account manager at San Francisco, Calif before starting the music career.
- He made raps, which are the mixture of songs and comedies.
- His first album or song is “Ex-Boyfriend”, he got the attention of many music director and fans after the release of this song. His breakout song got the 1 million views in 24 hours.
- He often writes the script of movies and the shows.
- Drake was featured on Jay Z’s no.1 sold album: ‘The Blueprint 3’. Both Duo has started in a good way but Drake’s rap ‘Off That’ was not released due to some issues.
- He has worked with many rappers like Snoop Dogg, Fetty Wap, and T-Pain.
- He was associated and inspired by Donald Glover. He has supported and introduced a new style of comic rapper to the world.