Lydia Ko Net Worth: Lydia Ko (Korea: 고 보경, Hanja: 高 寶 璟, born 24 April 1997 in Seoul, South Korea, born as Bo-Gyung KO) is a New Zealand educator. She has a net worth of $9 million. She won $3 million a year in regular tournaments. She was the number one amateur for 130 weeks until she changed profile on October 23, 2013. Lydia Ko is the youngest person to have won a tournament LPGA tour and the only golfer to win more than a tournament LPGA tour as an amateur. At the beginning of February 2015, it was a number one world of 17 years, making it the youngest No.1 in the history of golf.
Ko is making around $2.5 million salaries annually. Lydia earns $1 million per month.
Lydia Ko makes a huge impact at LGPA (Marathon Classic) on 2017. She smashed the ball from 18th fairway to 17th to save par & round. She has made a great comeback on LPGA Tour by making a single shot.
Lydia Ko is 5.5 feet tall and has the weight of 58 KG. She is not married yet, not even make any boyfriend.
- 2011: Australian Women’s Amateur Strokeplay Championship, New Zealand Women’s Amateur Strokeplay Championship, New Zealand Women’s Amateur Matchplay Championship.
- 2012: Australian Women’s Amateur, US Women’s Amateur, World Women’s Amateur Golf Championship.
- 2012: Bing Lee Samsung Women’s NSW Open, CN Canadian Women’s Open.
- 2013: ISPS Handa New Zealand Women’s Open, CN Canadian Women’s Open, Swinging Skirts World Ladies Masters.
- 2014: Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic, Marathon Classic, CME Group Tour Championship.
- 2015: ISPS Handa Women’s Open, Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic, Canadian Pacific Women’s Open, The Evian Championship, Fubon LPGA Taiwan Championship.
- 2016: ISPS Handa New Zealand Women’s Open, KIA Classic, ANA Inspiration.