How much is Eli manning Worth?
Eli Manning is an American football quarterback for the New York Giants of the National Football League. His full name is Elisha Nelson Manning. He was born on January 3, 1981, in New Orleans, Louisiana. Eli had taken part in many international championships and won it. He had from his football career. The net worth of Eli Manning is $115 million USD.
Per Year Earning:
Eli Manning earning was $ 5,087,440, in 2012, and now his yearly earning is $ 13,000,000.
|Name||Elisha Nelson Manning|
|Birth date||January 3, 1981|
|Born place||New Orleans, Louisiana|
|Spouse||Abby Mcgrew (2008)|
Caroline Olivia Manning (Daughter)
Ava Frances Manning (Daughter)
Lucy Thomas Manning (Daughter)
|Eli Manning Net Worth||$ 115,000,000|
|Per year income||$ 13,000,000|
|Earnings by sponsors||$ 2,091,503|
Eli manning’s father (Archie Manning) was the former American football player and mother (Olivia Williams Manning) was a housewife. He and his brother followed the career of his father, Peyton Manning (Professional American Football Player), Cooper Manning (Entrepreneur and TV Host). Eli has started his career in 2004 and still an active member of the football team. He married Abby Mcgrew, in 2008, and has 3 children: Caroline Olivia Manning (Daughter), Ava Frances Manning (Daughter), and Lucy Thomas Manning (Daughter).
Eli manning is active and young football player, let’s have a look at Eli’s body measurements:
|Eli manning’s height||6 feet 4 inches / 193 cm|
|Weight||99 kg / 218 lbs.|
|Color of Hair||Blond|
|Color of Eyes||Dark Brown|
|Chest Size||44 inches / 112 cm|
|Arms size||15 inches / 38 cm|
|Waist Size||36 inches / 91.5 cm|
|Shoes size||12 US|
Eli Manning Net Worth:
His Income from Championships, Matches:
Eli Manning has earned a lot from his championships and matches. Here we have mentioned the income from different matches:
|Championships /Matches Name:||Income|
|SEC Offensive Player of the Year||$8,658,009|
|2× Super Bowl champion||$6,493,506|
|2× Super Bowl MVP||$5,543,237|
|Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year||$5,050,505|
He has earned $ 13,986,014 in First-team All-SEC and the total earning from above championships, matches is $51,094,908.
Eli’s Favorite Things:
Here is the list of his favorite things:
- Favorite Sport: Football and Basketball
- Food: Mashed potatoes, Pork chop, butter beans, house salad with no tomatoes and gravy.
- TV Shows: Seinfeld (1989 to 1998), Modern Family.
- Sports Movies: Hoosiers (1986), Caddy shack (1980), Miracle (2004)
- Video Game: Zelda
- Beer: Bud light
He was nominated for many awards, he has won following awards:
- Conerly Trophy (2001, 2003)
- Independence Bowl in 2002
- Arm Award J0hnny Unitas G0lden (2003)
- Maxwell (2003)
- Award by National Football
- Hall of Fame Athlete in his College Football (2003)
- Second-team All-American
- Socrates Award by Sports News Radio (2003)
- Southeastern Football Conference MVP (2003)
- Classic Offensive Cotton Bowl MVP (2004)
- 2× Super Bowl MVP
- 2007: Super Bowl XLII Most Valuable Player
- Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- 2011: Super Bowl XLVI Most Valuable Player
- 4× Pro Bowl (2008, 2011, 2012, 2015)
- First-team All-SEC
- SEC Offensive Player of the Year
- 2× Super Bowl champion
5 FACTS about Eli Manning:
- Eli attended New Orleans (LA) Newman high school and then joined Ole Miss College for graduation.
- Manning was also a member of the Sigma Nu fraternity and he had won the awards Sigma Nu athlete of the year, in 2001, 2003.
- He and his brother name are written on the book: Family Huddle who started football in childhood.
- Eli Manning has played 194 games sequentially, 183 out of 194 were regular games and others were playoff games.
- He has won Maxell Award for the best all rounder player. Eli won this award when he was in last year in the University of Mississippi.
Eli Manning net worth clicks to $115M. Eli Manning yearly income is more than $ 13,000,000. He has also earned $ 2,091,503 USD by sponsors.